In Religious studies lessons, students:
- Learn about beliefs, values and the concept of spirituality.
- Reflect on the significance of religious teaching in their own lives.
- Develop respect for the right of others to hold beliefs different from their own.
- Show an understanding of the influence of religion on society.
- Foster an appreciation and understanding of different cultures, religions and traditions.
|Name||Position / Responsibility|
|Mrs N Quick||Leader of Learning for R.E.||nquick [at] imberhorne [dot] co [dot] uk|
|Miss L Carey||KS3 Coordinator||lcarey [at] imberhorne [dot] co [dot] uk|
|Mr D Clubb||R.E. Teacher||dclubb [at] imberhorne [dot] co [dot] uk|